Use these steps to file a new paternity, custody, visitation, or child support case.
- 1. Acknowledgement of Service by Respondent orRTFPDF
- 2. Affidavit of Service with OrdersRTFPDF
Service by Publication (if you cannot find the other parent)
This is the packet you would use to request permission from the court to Serve by Publication in a Family Law case.
- Instructions — Service by PublicationPDF
- 1. Motion and Affidavit for Service by PublicationRTFPDF
- 2. Order for ServiceRTFPDF
- 3. Summons by PublicationRTFPDF
- 4. Affidavit of mailing Per Order for PublicationRTFPDF
- Instructions — Completing Family Response (With Children)PDF
- 1. Family Case Response (With Children)RTFPDF
- 2. Family Law Case Information SheetRTFPDF
See Also Mandatory Disclosure Requirements Below
- Instructions — Mandatory Child Support Disclosures PDF
- 1. Petitioner's/Respondent's Mandatory Child Support DisclosuresRTFPDF
- 2. Certificate of ServiceRTFPDF
Only the Certificate of Service is filed with the court. Do Not File the Disclosures with the court.
Stipulation means both parties are in agreement and will sign.
- Instructions — Finalizing a Custody or Modification CasePDF
- Instructions — Completing Decree of Paternity, Custody, Visitation and SupportPDF
- 1. Stipulation for Entry of Order, Judgment, or DecreeRTFPDF
- 2. Decree of Paternity, Custody, Visitation and SupportRTFPDF
- 3. Child Support Transmittal FormRTFPDF
Request genetic tests when paternity is at issue in a case where the ID Department of Health & Welfare is not a party to a case.
- Instructions — Filing a Motion for Genetic TestsPDF
- 1. Motion for Genetic TestsRTFPDF
- 2. Notice of Hearing on Motion for Genetic TestsRTFPDF
- 3. Order for Genetic TestsRTFPDF